No cheat sheet for today as I ran out of time to build one before the show.
All shows air on NBC Sports Radio. You can also find the shows online at www.NBCSportsRadio.com.
You can also listen live on the NBC Sports Radio Mobile App available for the iPhone or the Android platform.
Will be adding bio’s for my staff to the site this weekend.
Also have some other announcements on additional items we will be adding to the site in days ahead.
The Cheat Sheet! Your rundown for tonights edition of “Up Late” on NBC Sports Radio.
The World Series is history. And a historic finish it was.
– Madison Bumgarner picks up a 5-inning save in the Giants win.
– Bruce Bochy winds up looking like a genius.
– Did Ned Yost lose the series with his decision to bunt in 5th inning with a runner on 1st and nobody out?
– Where does this performance by Bumgarner go in NBA history?
Tony Romo doesn’t practice on Wednesday. Will he play this week?
– Did the Cowboys make the right call putting him back in to play?
– Would you sit him?
Night 2 of the NBA season.
– Derrick Rose looked good. The Knicks did not.
– The Lakers look terrible. They lose Julius Randle for the season. How bad will it get?
College Football talk.
– Todd Gurley is gone for another 4 games. Can Georgia survive without him?
All of that and much more coming up.
Here’s where you get the rundown of what I will be discussing on “Up Late” each and every night.
On Wednesday’s Show:
– It looks like we’ll be seeing a Game 7 for the World Series. Who has the advantage going in to this winner-take-all matchup?
– Despite the fact that the series has gone 7 games, this series has lacked drama from a late-game perspective. Most of the games have been routs.
– In Back Pages at 1:35 AM EST, Nick Bromberg of Yahoo Sports breaks down Game 6 and looks ahead to Game 7 of the Fall Classic.
– The College Football Playoff Selection Committee has handed out it’s first rankings. Surprises? Yes. There were a few. We’ll talk about it and get your thoughts. Tweet them at me @TheBackPage.
– What were NFL head coaches saying on Tuesday following Week 8 in the NFL. Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett justified the decision to put Tony Romo back in the game. Still, was it the right decision?
– I have a very important for NFL Commissioner on the issue of domestic violence after watching a powerful piece on E:60 on ESPN Tuesday night. I will share that message with my listeners tonight.
– Titans quarterback Zach Mettenberger felt the need to defend himself against J.J. Watt’s stance on “selfies.” Should he?
– The Spurs opened up their title reign with a win. How will Kobe Bryant and the Lakers fare against the Rockets. I’ll be watching.
– Our “Man in the “Stands” Ryan Kristafer finds out how little people know about arguably the best player in this MLB Postseason.
All of that and much more starting at 1 AM EST on NBC Sports Radio, NBCSportsRadio.com and the NBC Sports Radio Mobile App. Tune in!