Page On… Surviving Trump goes in depth on the first 560+ days of the Trump Administration. We also delve into what the future of the administration could be depending on how things play out in the November midterms.
Are the doomsday predictions of the Supreme Court being overstated? I talk about that as well.
Take a listen and make sure to subscribe to my new YouTube channel.
Here’s where you get the rundown of what I will be discussing on “Up Late” each and every night.
On Tuesday’s Show:
The NFL will lead things off at 1 AM EST:
– I have a whole lot to say about Monday Night Football. The Cowboys and Redskins played a great one. The Redskins win leaves them with plenty of things to ponder going forward. The Cowboys loss and the injury to Tony Romo has me fuming. Find out why coming up.
– Pat Doney from our NBC affiliate in Dallas joins us live at 1:35 AM EST from AT&T Stadium to break down the game and state of mind for the Cowboys.
Hour 2 will focus on the start of the NBA season:
– Kurt Helin of Pro Basketball Talk stops by to preview the season at 2:35 AM EST.
– Give me your predictions for the NBA Season. Who wins it all? Tweet me your thoughts @TheBackPage.
Hour 3 shifts to the World Series:
– Steve Goldman joins the program from SB Nation to talk about the World Series at 3:35 AM EST.
– We already know that I think the series is going 7 games. What do you think will happen? 855-323-4622 is the number. You let me know.
Plus Producers Pick, Pages Power Rankings and much more. Tune in to NBC Sports Radio live at 1 AM EST.